Power tank bracket ideas

TROKITA

Does anybody have any ideas in what to use for a bracket instead of buying the original bracket from power tank ????? There way to over priced IMO.
I only have the small 10lb co2 tank and I really want to mount it somewhere where it's going to be snug and safe. Post up if you guys have used something else that you found somewhere or from another tank. etc. thanks :)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Currently mine is held to my cage with some really long hose clamps from Home Depot.

A little rough on the paint but seems to hold together well.

TROKITA

Currently mine is held to my cage with some really long hose clamps from Home Depot.

A little rough on the paint but seems to hold together well.
cool ya i need more ideas like this :) thanks ill look in to something like this, and for the record, i know it would be easy to make one. but i have no welder so, thats not an option :(

Box Rocket

bored
they look like these
longarm.jpg

JerryandFireTank_large.jpg

Sierra Expeditions has them listed at $20 ea.
http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=578

How does $25 for the pair sound?

Box Rocket

bored
Just to let you know Adam it's $18 for the package of 2 clamps it says in the description :)

Ok, I misread it. how bout $15? :) Check the diameter of your tank. I want to be sure they'll fit it. Looks like they might be a little small for a CO2 tank. The description on SE says up to 4.5" diameter. So it would be good for a fire extinguisher but maybe not the tank. Either way, you are welcome to them if you want them.

TROKITA

Ok, I misread it. how bout $15? :) Check the diameter of your tank. I want to be sure they'll fit it. Looks like they might be a little small for a CO2 tank. The description on SE says up to 4.5" diameter. So it would be good for a fire extinguisher but maybe not the tank. Either way, you are welcome to them if you want them.

Ya ill mesure it thanks. I guess you'll just have to hold on to them until we both go on a trail meet.
Speaking of meets There's going to be one tomorrow. We are heading to rattle snake. If your interested, will be meeting at 12pm at the chevron.
If you have Facebook add yourself to the group page. It's called utah tacoma's & toyotas. :)