Premier tow rig 1996 Freightliner FL80

tiny2085

HomeGrown
this 1996 Freightliner FL80 is all set up to pull your toy hauler, RV, or horse trailer. Truck is registrable as an RV so no need for a CDL to drive. Truck has air brakes that are 75%+, The engine is a 12 valve 5.9L Cummins. Engine was just serviced with a new timing cover gasket and crank seal, the KDP has been fixed along with full oil and fuel filter services. Truck has a new 60mm compressor wheel and housing and 14 CM exhaust housing from Gillett Diesel. the clutch was adjusted and is ready to tow. The transmission is an Eaton 9 speed that is tight. truck received a full suspension and brake lube along with transmission and differential fluid check. There is a side mounted toolbox with extra fluids, belts and even a water pump for any emergency you might encounter while driving. The hitch is an adjustable air ride fifth wheel hitch that has a switch and gauge inside for easy adjustment. Truck also has a fifth wheel to goose neck adapter for pulling almost any trailer. The interior has a new Bostrom Wide Ride leather high back air ride seat ($875). A/C is nice and cold and the radio works good also. I'm sure there are other things that I have missed, give me a call or text any time. Would be willing to trade for a nice ski boat. $8500 Caleb 435 830 9672

Last edited:

tiny2085

HomeGrown
fl82.jpg

ca044901-c742-458d-bdaa-8fedef44fba4.jpg

4430c276-0c93-481b-a2a3-2bf3aec20bd1.jpg

fl84.jpg

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Iffin it were a four door i'd be daily drivin' it, I was going to put a bench seat in along with the driver seat to seat 4 people.

throw a 80's 4 door chev or ford cab on it and be rollin like a big shot