Quick ride around Timp

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I took a ride this morning up AF canyon past timpenooke around the front of Timp. I had never been more than about a mile up the dirt. It was a very nice ride although a little bumpy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348080650.189004.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348080667.436972.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348080678.307419.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
That's a great area to explore, I've spent quite a bit of time up there in the past. If you're into hiking, you can hike from there down into PG and Orem. I've hiked up Baldy from Dry Canyon and up to Timpooneke from PG. Fun place!

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
That's a great area to explore, I've spent quite a bit of time up there in the past. If you're into hiking, you can hike from there down into PG and Orem. I've hiked up Baldy from Dry Canyon and up to Timpooneke from PG. Fun place!

I can't believe it is so close and seems so far away from civilization. I live in pg and plan to hike dry canyon this fall. I'm glad I decided to take a new road instead of the same trails I have been riding.

GAR

I can't believe it is so close and seems so far away from civilization. I live in pg and plan to hike dry canyon this fall. I'm glad I decided to take a new road instead of the same trails I have been riding.

That's why I love going up AFC, get away from all the people in the valley, breather of fresh air. I need to explore that area more though, next time!

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I have ridden AF singletrack twice a week on either my mtn bike or my motor bike. I work strange hours so I usually ride weekday mornings when no one is up there. It has been heaven, such a stress reliever.