R.I.P. Ted Feger - Shots by Tbars4

Coco

The offroad community lost a great man. Ted Feger of Shots by Tbars4 passed away on Tuesday April 4th of Congestive Heart Failure, and a severe case of pneumonia. Ted took some spectacular shots at the offroad events, and he will be greatly missed.

From Bower Motorsports Media:

It is with a warm heart that we celebrate Ted Feger’s life and his contributions to our offroad community. Ted, more commonly known as TBars or Shots by Tbars4, graced every event, race and trail with his smile, enthusiasm and dedication to getting the best picture. His pictures captured the essence of the event, but more importantly the people at the event. Rest in Peace my Friend. 1960 – 4/4/2017
With shortness of breath, Ted Feger was transported to the Anaheim Regional Medical Center where he passed away shortly after on Tuesday April 4th at 3:57pm. He passed of natural causes from congestive heart failure and a severe case of pneumonia. The Sheriff is still looking for his next of kin, if you have any information please contact Charlene Bower. At this time, there are no services planned. I know he would appreciate if you took a minute to share one of your favorite Shots by Tbars4 pictures in his honor.

Original post found here.

RIP Ted!