Raffling a Billforce stage 1 Chassis off

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
I will be raffling a Billforce stage 1 Chassis off in few weeks. I would like some input on which off-road organization I should donate the money to. Someone like Blue Ribbon Coalition, but I am still working out the details. Please give me some input guys and gals.Billforce Chassis

Fullsizexj

So if someone wins the raffle, could they upgrade to a stage 2 if they paid the $300.00 difference. And my vote would be " United " for the donation

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Fullsizexj said:
So if someone wins the raffle, could they upgrade to a stage 2 if they paid the $300.00 difference. And my vote would be " United " for the donation

That is a yes on the stage 2. It doesn't have to look just like the Billforce either as long as it has about the same amont of tubing in it.

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Fullsizexj said:
Let me know when tickets go on sale :D

Read the bio on your website, sounds like you spent a few days in Big Bear eh

Yes I have ran many of the trials and washes down there in my younger days. But I think most are closed know.

Fullsizexj

quite a few more were closed recently due to the fires, hopefully they will reopen, took like 5 years for them to reopen White mountain after the fire that closed it

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I say keep the money local... to a organization that needs the money... and will undoubtedly put it to good use... Who could that be?

Usa-All... :D

United is a great organization, as a member of U4WDA, you are also a paying member of United. BRC is also a great organization, but Usa-All is currently in court over Utah trails (AF Canyon to be exact). Lets keep em' open!

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Billforceone said:
I will be raffling a Billforce stage 1 Chassis off in few weeks. I would like some input on which off-road organization I should donate the money to. Someone like Blue Ribbon Coalition, but I am still working out the details. Please give me some input guys and gals.Billforce Chassis

To get the most benefit out of this I would suggest contacting the organization you have in mind (my vote would be USA-ALL) and asking them what they think of your idea. More money might be raised if you had there assistance before hand in organizing and advertising this raffle.

To completely maximize the donations, it would probably be best if this was part of a bigger raffle, where other vendors could donate mroe stuff to be given away. In the past USA-ALL, BRC, and the Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association have teamed up for raffles (the latest was Jeep Safari 2001, I think) and raised a bunch of money.

Your best bet may be to become part of a raffle that is already being planned, rather than running this independently. Maybe contact a few organizations and see if they have any events coming up, if so they would probably be more than happy to help you get the most bang for your buck.

[/COLOR]
Billforceone said:

Awesome!!!

Ditto to what Kurt and Floppy Hat said.

I sent a PM to you. U4 is also doing a raffle jeep this year. I was gonna put up a poll on RME today about ticket prices, but got interrupted by work (dammit).

Let's talk

Brett

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Maverick said:
[/COLOR]

Awesome!!!

Ditto to what Kurt and Floppy Hat said.

I sent a PM to you. U4 is also doing a raffle jeep this year. I was gonna put up a poll on RME today about ticket prices, but got interrupted by work (dammit).

Let's talk

Brett

Thank you guys for your input I will be posting some more information in the weeks coming.