Rambo, the new one

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Went and saw Rambo today and it was just as expected. No thinking is required in this movie lol. Rambo says maybe 30 words through the whole thing. Lots of throat ripping, head exploding, 50 cal blazing violence:cool:. Which I would expect in a rambo movie. Very typical but a lot more bloody then I thought it would be, Rambo has to save the stupid church group from Burma who is on a Christian church mission:rolleyes: But Rambo doesn't care about anything until this, then he goes to work

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So compared to that awesome review of 300, if you remember it, would you say that it kicks the candy-coated asses of many, many other movies? All of them?

I want to see it, to watch a bit of uninterrupted mayhem and graphic violence. Sounds like I will not be disappointed.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
So compared to that awesome review of 300, if you remember it, would you say that it kicks the candy-coated asses of many, many other movies? All of them?

I want to see it, to watch a bit of uninterrupted mayhem and graphic violence. Sounds like I will not be disappointed.

Yeah I remember that review Coreshot posted. :rofl: It was pretty entertaining from a body exploding point of view. I mean how often do you see a guy get cut in half with a 50 cal? Hereos don't die, they reload:D

Meat_

Banned
:D <-- what I was doing through most of the movie.

It doesn't try to be anything that it's not.

Kill count 236

2.59 kills per minute

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Ok, so I finally got around to watching this.

Kiel's review more or less sums it up, but let me restate:

THERE IS NO MOVIE THAT KICKS MORE ASS THAN THIS. If there was, we couldn't see it because it would be so killer that we'd all die from it. I swear to you that I have never seen the level of body-ripping, head-shattering, throat-crunching, righteous ANGER as was unleashed in this movie.

Rambo snaps and just kind of has enough bullsh*t, and goes in arrows flying to get those people back. Brains dripping, windpipes crushing...

I give this movie a solid 4.875 stars, because it rocked THAT hard. I'd give it 5, but there was some dialogue in the beginning.

It makes 300 look like a gay pride parade. Seriously.

Holy hell! It's like Sly sat back and decided to make the most violent movie he could bring himself to make. It FAR outpaces anything else in the visceral quality of bullet impact. Outstanding.

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I read the script was really only 3 pages long. They tried to make sly do some stupid funny parts, but he said NO, and filled those spots with killing;)