rattle snake

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
yoda said:
i am assuming meet up at the chevron. what time should we say?
At this point I can't commit to a time, as I'm not sure when I'll be back. I doubt I'll be too long though... I mean, how long could it take them to put on tires? I figure about 2 hours, putting me back at noonish. So I would say like 1pm for me to be sure. But don't wait on me if you guys want to go earlier....

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Been and gone...
We got to rescue some guy in a land rover...Stuck in a big 'ditch'. He was straddling a V going up the side of the tillings pile just at the top of RS and slid on to his side. Three winches later, and he was out. Then a couple XJ's had to show him how a Jeep does it.... :D Badger will hopefully post pics later...

Badger

I am the Brute squad
i myself didn't take any pictures of that as hard as that is to believe.i will have pics later though once they are posted from the other guys

Meat_

Banned
Badger said:
i myself didn't take any pictures of that as hard as that is to believe.i will have pics later though once they are posted from the other guys

What did you forget your camera b!tch?

Badger

I am the Brute squad
yoda said:
hmm, thanks for not posting up when everyone was going out. maybe next time i guess. glad you guys had fun

i was out with a different group not from this board so don't get your panties in a bunch.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
yoda said:
hmm, thanks for not posting up when everyone was going out. maybe next time i guess. glad you guys had fun
I said earlier I was going out after I got back from getting tires this morning. Everyone else was from NAXJA. We were out there til about 2 and didn't see anyone else, so I left.

JeeperG

waynehartwig said:
We got to rescue some guy in a land rover...Stuck in a big 'ditch'. He was straddling a V going up the side of the tillings pile just at the top of RS and slid on to his side. Three winches later, and he was out.

You mean this one.

345%3B6%3C684%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3243%3E%3B99%3E233%3EWSNRCG%3D323349%3A688585nu0mrj

:D

XJEEPER

rrefx said:
Hey now. Careful what you say, them's fightin words. There's also pics on discoweb.org under the Events/Trails/Trips section.

No fight from this Rover group, they were glad to have some Jeeps with winches show and help. RS was fun, have to try Con when I have more time...

XJEEPER

rrefx said:
Hey now. Careful what you say, them's fightin words. There's also pics on discoweb.org under the Events/Trails/Trips section.

No fight from this Rover group, they were glad to have some Jeeps with winches show and help. RS was fun, have to try Con when I have more time...

http://images.snapfish.com/345;6<684fp337>nu=3243>;99>233>WSNRCG=323349:6929;5nu0mrj
http://images.snapfish.com/345;6<684fp336>nu=3243>;99>233>WSNRCG=323349:692429nu0mrj
http://images.snapfish.com/345;6<684fp338>nu=3243>;99>233>WSNRCG=323349:692:29nu0mrj

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I've never ran into a 'bad' Rover group (or any other gropu for that matter) on the trails. It seems on the trails, we are all just wheelers out having fun. The smack talk comes after everyone gets home and posts on boards.