Red Dot Engineerings RZR Crawler

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
These guys are in Moab and seem to be bluring the fine line between rock buggies and SxS's... check out their latest project, the RZR 1200 Crawler-

10646898_1523205727909528_3382475838167512943_n.jpg

https://reddotengineering.com/

:eek:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I love my 900xp and have done a lot to make it work well on the rocks, sand and mud. By scale, it might be as bad as my cruiser.

Just saying :)

Greg

Admin
Yeah, but does it have 37's? :p

I'm not sure what size tires are on the Red Dot RZR, but they look huge... especially on that thing.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
My are 28's and it is common to see 31's. I'm guessing those are 35's. Bad looking rzr, I looked over the site, but couldn't find any details.

Greg

Admin
:cool: I've seen the Wildcats are coming with 29's or 30's from the factory now, they look good with a bigger tire on them.

I think the above build is pretty recent, so they may not have anything to share yet.

Greg

Admin
I think those are bigger than 35's... :freak:

It'll be interesting to see how the CV's, diffs & TRE's hold up with hard crawling.

10636022_1523222437907857_5403397114285714973_n.jpg

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
That's ridiculous, I guarantee hes breaking shafts or smoking belts if hes actually running any decent trails. Some guys are getting away with 32s, but most are sticking with 30s. Does look cool though...

idahoyj

Just guessing, but I bet those are 15" wheels and I would say the sidewall is about 75% the height of the wheel diameter. That would make those 37" tires!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Taken from their website
That’s where High Point Off-Road Racing came into the picture. We contacted Pitbull Tires and Raceline Wheels the tire and wheel sponsors of High Point Off-Road Racing and ordered in a set of ridiculously large Pitbull Rockers, 42×15.0-15LTs to be exact and a set of the Raceline 15 inch beadlocks.