Restaurant Reviews

Dominic

Kelli and I were in Lehi picking up some parts last night and stopped to try this rad new pizza place in Orem. It's called "Pizzeria 712" and it was delicious. I am a bit of a foodie and love checking out new hot spots. The place was started by two guys who broke off from sundance. It's a wood fired pizzeria with a few twists. Everything is very fresh, they even pull thier own mozzerella cheese. It passed the Dominic test for sure. I recommend the short rib appitizer. It is short rib beef served over a polenta cake and topped with a gravy, horseradish reduction. The pizza toppings are a little non traditional but not extreme. Give it a try.
D
320 s state street
Orem, Utah

Dominic

Is that the PC way to say you're fat? :rofl:

Nope. I am italian grew up around food. My mother was the executive chef of the Oasis cafe for 7 years and now helps her friend run a bakery downtown called "Le Madeline". She is also a specialty foods proveyor for Muir copper canyon. I have always been around good food so I have a hard time settling for anything less. Dining is an event in my world. And yes a little belly comes with that event but so does watching star trek and playing on your laptop all day ;). J/k Steve

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Nope. I am italian grew up around food. My mother was the executive chef of the Oasis cafe for 7 years and now helps her friend run a bakery downtown called "Le Madeline". She is also a specialty foods proveyor for Muir copper canyon. I have always been around good food so I have a hard time settling for anything less. Dining is an event in my world. And yes a little belly comes with that event but so does watching star trek and playing on your laptop all day ;). J/k Steve

I agree, dining is a social event! I love eating good food, and go out of my way to get it. And I haven't watched Star Trek for a long time... wait I watched First Contact last week. Damn.:D