Ride Moab this weekend? (March 3rd & 4th)

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Spring Fever is setting in, I want to get out and RIDE! The weather is supposed to clear up this weekend, Weather.com is saying that Saturday in Moab is supposed to have a high of 50-51 degrees and Sunday is supposed to be 59!

I'm thinking of hauling the WR450 to Moab for at least one day, if not 2... anyone else want to ride Moab this weekend? If only 1 day, Sunday will have the best weather.

I'm thinking about riding Slickrock, the Sovereign Trail & 7 Mile Rim and just about anything else... I'm easy! :D

Cascadia

Undecided
My wife and I are considering going down next weekend. Can't this weekend though. I'd bring my bike if you wanted to go then, but don't plan around me.

Greg

Admin
My wife and I are considering going down next weekend. Can't this weekend though. I'd bring my bike if you wanted to go then, but don't plan around me.

I do want to get out this weekend for sure, I'd have to see about next weekend. I know I'll probably be working next Friday... :(

Greg

Admin
Wish I could :(
This weekend is do or die get our car ready for the Mint 400, and I'll be in the Swell the following weekend :cool:

Even though I'll be riding, I think I'd rather be in your shoes, both weekends!

As I was typing this, I was thinking I would get this reply

You're a Ginger hater, aren't you? :p

I'm planning on being there this weekend, but bringing the crawler, not the bike.

I'm probably just going to go down on Sunday now, hold out for the good weather. What will you be driving? I'll try to look out for you!