Rip to Cabo

Cascadia

Undecided
Who saw the Monster Energy Rip to Cabo on CBS Sports? Who wants to do it or get a decent group together to go sometime next year. 1500 miles in Baja.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'd pick one up for the trip. No way I would do that on my 300. I wouldnt even want to do 150 miles on my 300. 15 miles pavement poaching Saturday was enough. Since Derek will beg out on the first day he can be our chase truck. Ha.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'd pick one up for the trip. No way I would do that on my 300. I wouldnt even want to do 150 miles on my 300. 15 miles pavement poaching Saturday was enough. Since Derek will beg out on the first day he can be our chase truck. Ha.

Yep, maybe pick up an older carb'd 450 and sell when back home.

rholbrook

I know a guy that does it every year but he doesnt go to Cabo. He goes from the Pacific coast to the cost on the Sea Of Cortez. Absolutely loves it.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Not that I bike but I checked out a few of the day summary clips on youtube. It looks like this is similar to the wayalife jk runs where there is a big support crew. Regardless, it looks like a ton of fun and would awesome to do something like this.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Ideally, I think people should have a 2stroke and 4stroke if they're doing a wide variety of riding. For Baja, 4stroke is what ya want.

What is wrong with you man. Ideally, I think people should have at least 3 of each. That doesn't count street only bikes, which would of course be 4 stroke.

rholbrook

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by glockman
What is wrong with you man. Ideally, I think people should have at least 3 of each. That doesn't count street only bikes, which would of course be 4 stroke.

A guy gets a promotion at work and now can afford a bunch of extra bikes... I see how it is Chad. ;)

And then rubs all our faces in it. What a weiner.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by glockman

And then rubs all our faces in it. What a weiner.
Hey, I am down to two bikes guys. I don't even own a street bike, yet.
Promotions in corporate America are just ways to increase your output and somehow pay you less per hour.