Official RME 3rd Annual BBQ - Please RSVP Now!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
RSVP CLOSED. Watch for next year's 2010 BBQ thread!

3rd annual Memorial Day BBQ

GO HERE TO RSVP NOW!

When: Saturday, May 23rd at 6:00 PM
Where: Rotary Park (click for a map) in Moab

As per the Moab city park rules, alcoholic beverages or loud music will not be allow.

Dinner is being provided at a cost of $8.00 for adults, $4.00 for children ages 3 to 12.

The menu is as quoted from BroncoMama:

BroncoMama said:
The Menu:
Appetizers:
Chips and dip including; artichoke and spinach dip.

BBQ Chicken
Bratwurst
Coleslaw
Either pork n beans or a pasta salad, it will depend on my mood that week.

Dessert will be brownies for sure and then whatever else sounds yummy between now and then. I'm currently debating between ooey-gooey bars or peanut butter bars. A little mystery keeps life exciting.

As far as drinks go, there will be a variety of sodas, water bottles, and juice boxes/capri suns for the little monkeys.

RSVP deadline is May 15. Only enough food will be provided for those who have submitted an RSVP through RME or directly to BroncoMama.

You are not required to pre-pay for your dinner, the RSVP form is for "head count" purposes only. However, pre-payment is appreciated and helps with the up-front costs.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I would love to go since I am new to the area and would like to meet others....... but, as a vegetarian, I might have to bring my own PB&J or something.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It's not letting me RSVP, keep saying I need to be logged in, which I AM. :(

Halp muh

edit: I"m using Firefox, all locked down if that changes anything.

CJ Matt

RSVP'd and paid for two. I may end up being alone and will consider the extra payment a donation to RME.

Had to pay manually.