Official RME 3rd Annual BBQ - Please RSVP Now!

Gary T

Thanks to all for the planning, hard work and pulling of a fantistic BBQ. This was my first time and I enjoyed it very much. Food was great, and the weather even gave us a break.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks to all for the planning, hard work and pulling of a fantistic BBQ. This was my first time and I enjoyed it very much. Food was great, and the weather even gave us a break.

Well said!

Nice work Chris & Tara, you guys did great putting this together! It was good meeting new people and seeing familiar friends, I feel like I didn't get around enough and I hardly recognized 1/2 of the people there. :eek: I'm already looking forward to next years RME BBQ!

It was so great to meet you! Thanks for coming and we'll plan on seeing you in August. :cool:
Well said!

Nice work Chris & Tara, you guys did great putting this together! It was good meeting new people and seeing familiar friends, I feel like I didn't get around enough and I hardly recognized 1/2 of the people there. :eek: I'm already looking forward to next years RME BBQ!
Thanks, we're very pleased with how it all went. I'm already thinking about what to do for next year's BBQ. :greg:

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Just a new post

I'm tired of looking at this unchanging thread so just posting for fun (grin). We sure hope to make it to the RME bbq next year - will it be in Moab again?