RME 4x4 Training Day event roll call!

Coco

I might need to cruise out Friday night! Saturday I have plans for the Artec Show, but who knows haha need to come out and say hey to Greg and everyone!

Also, as of Sunday, that rolled explorer was still on the hill above lil Moab. I don't know how much more training everyone is looking at getting, but maybe we could contact the appropriate authorities and do a recovery of that? Just thinking out loud. My buddy was out there Sunday, said it was pretty creepy to be sitting there still. Said there was some blood in it from the obvious accident that took place.

Last edited:

RogueJeepr

Here!
That sounds like a great idea. Would we just need to get it to the road or down to the highway ?
Looking into it.

Last edited:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Solid maybe for me! My weekend plans are hanging by a thread.. I might just have to push them over the edge :)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Pretty sure I'll be there + my 2 kiddos. If I finish some of the wiring on the buggy I'm going to bring it a long to putt around in. :cool:

jeeper

I might need to cruise out Friday night! Saturday I have plans for the Artec Show, but who knows haha need to come out and say hey to Greg and everyone!

Also, as of Sunday, that rolled explorer was still on the hill above lil Moab. I don't know how much more training everyone is looking at getting, but maybe we could contact the appropriate authorities and do a recovery of that? Just thinking out loud. My buddy was out there Sunday, said it was pretty creepy to be sitting there still. Said there was some blood in it from the obvious accident that took place.

That sounds like a great idea. Would we just need to get it to the road or down to the highway ?
Looking into it.

I could provide a trailer to get it as far as wee need.

I am good buddies with a guy who is good buddies with a couple Utah county sherriffs.. Should I ask around about it?

Last edited:

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'm trying to sell the ZJ so I may be bringing the sxs out. With my luck, if I bring the ZJ I'll break something and have to wait to sell it. Either way, I'll be there. Probably with 1 of the kiddos.

RogueJeepr

Here!
I could provide a trailer to get it as far as wee need.

I am good buddies with a guy who is good buddies with a couple Utah county sherriffs.. Should I ask around about it?

I called the sheriff and talked to him about it. Left him my number. They will be in contact with me.
If you can get the trailer, that would be great. From the pics it looks like it may be driveable. Unless there's more damage I don't see. (wheels cracked, suspension damage).

jeeper

I called the sheriff and talked to him about it. Left him my number. They will be in contact with me.
If you can get the trailer, that would be great. From the pics it looks like it may be driveable. Unless there's more damage I don't see. (wheels cracked, suspension damage).

Ok. I'll bring the trailer. I wouldn't plan on it driving. I doubt there will be keys to even allow the steering wheel to turn/get it out of gear, etc.

jeeper

Any word from Sheriff yet? I don't want to drag my pretty new trailer out there if it's not needed.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Haven't heard anything. I would hate for you to bring your trailer out and it not be there.
He was surprised it was still there last Sunday.