RME Activities Commitee

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Who would be interested in being a part of planning events & activities for RME? We need people who are willing to plan and carry out Meet & Greets (dinner at a restaurant?), small Family-friendly 4x4 Trail Rides, Camping Trips, Trail Cleanups, etc. I would like to have people involved from all parts of the State, so we can cover members from all over. It would also be nice to have members of the Activities Committee cover the bases of 4x4's, from stock-ish taking easy desert/mountain drives to buggys on the hardcore trails, so everyone is covered.

It would be great to have 15-20+ people involved, planning upcoming events and helping fill in when others aren't able to.

This group will be different than the Training Day events, but there should be reciprocating support.

The goal here is to put RME into the hands of its members... if you're interested, all I ask is that you take the commitment seriously, make the time to be involved and make these events sustainable & repeatable. Don't want people getting burned out by shouldering all the load! This is your chance to make a difference and get involved!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I'm in. I can handle being an active PART in planning 1-2 events a year. I prefer to be support, not main planner

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I don't mind helping with a meet in greet in Southern Utah. Or at least ahowing people the local trails. Thought with the winter jamboree most people probably already know them.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I don't mind helping with a meet in greet in Southern Utah. Or at least ahowing people the local trails. Thought with the winter jamboree most people probably already know them.

I'd love to see a stronger RME presence in Southern UT! We have plenty of members down there, just need to bring them together!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Love to help out as RME has been so helpful to me. That being said my schedule sucks, so I'm usually not available when everyone else is. Still game though

DAA

Supporting Member
I want to contribute. I've got a lot OUT of RME, would like to put some in. My availability is pretty low anymore though. And my schedule changes drastically, frequently, due to matters beyond my control.

So I think I might suck at being part of a committee...

This isn't any help with the planning committee, but just as a way to contribute, how about I organize at least two trail runs a year? At least one of which, will be overnight, exploring type.

- DAA

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I think this is a great idea Greg, I am going to guess that most of the regulars on here will want to help. I would like to see several activities to get to know the people here better, I meet people from here now and again and it is cool to meet someone who you feel you know but have never really met. The Dirt bike rides up AF canyon introduced me to a lot of members a few years ago, there are a lot of good eggs here with a lot of knowledge to share and we all have a lot of the same ideals. I'm in to help out on this!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I nominate Stephen, since his nebulous social skills could use some honing, and his cat could use a break from his romance.

I'm only committing to trying to liven this place up through off-topic trash talking and unsolicited insults. I'll also attempt to organize an overnighter this year, but so help me jeebus, if I end up going alone I swear everyone will regret it.

airmanwilliams

I work far too much to contribute in a committee but once this smoker trailer is done maybe we can use it for a few overnighter runs.

Attachments

• 12716002_10156639314495193_7555619946034049980_o.jpg
    12716002_10156639314495193_7555619946034049980_o.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 15