RME BBQ

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I'm heading down to Moab again this year during Memorial Day weekend, can I assume that the BBQ is not happening due to Old School?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Nothing has been planned yet. Maybe we should get some people together and do a byobeef/beer/whatever bbq. Keep it simple, do some wheeling. It would be good to wheel with you again Shawn!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I would like that, are you planning on going down? I was thinking of taking the CJ7 so my trails are some what milder.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
My family is constantly reminding me how they miss wheeling with the old gang and wheeling the Cruiser. I miss the old gang, just not sure I'm into the extreme wheeling anymore. We took the Jeep down last Memorial and did trails I haven't done in years because they are no longer challenging in the Cruiser. Exploring Moab in a some what stock jeep is killer. I really wanted to take the rzr's down this year, but I think I have been voted out and the jeep is in....

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
let's do some Suburban-friendly trails too, I'm down. The anchor that kept me from going out so much is gone now. :/ :D

and the kids love going out.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Hmmm... we could bring down the JK and wheel casual trails. The girls would be 4 months by then.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This used to be one of my favorite events of the year.

Same here!
I think we should still do some kind of informal meetup (bring your own food) bbq this year. Why not? :cool:
The only part I feel really bad about is missing the opportunity to raise extra cash for MFFW.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
years ago we did a run on hells revenge and afterwards we all sat at the end of the trail and just ate off the tailgates and stuff we had in our coolers... I got a picture somewhere... that was a fun time with all of us circled up with the vehicles...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
years ago we did a run on hells revenge and afterwards we all sat at the end of the trail and just ate off the tailgates and stuff we had in our coolers... I got a picture somewhere... that was a fun time with all of us circled up with the vehicles...

I have photos of that too! That was a good time.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I remember..

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Who you callin' old? We were kicking around Hole-In-the-rock trail for that weekend.... My wife was going to come on HIR :eek: .... If she bails on HIR, I think we'll see you dudes in Moab :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non

This was the last RMEBBQ I went to I think. :( I rode with you on that one.