RME not working on my iMac

Caleb

Does it work in another browser like Chrome? Safari is notorious for caching crap, so something may be cached.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Does it work in another browser like Chrome? Safari is notorious for caching crap, so something may be cached.
I'm a computer idiot I don't know what that means. I will download crome. I want to know how to make it work in safari. It is what I am used to. I have cleared the cookies and I think the cache. Every other forum or site I visit is working fine.

shortstraw8

What release of Mac and version of safari?
Since it is trying to establish a secure connection, find out how to clear saved client certificates. You may be able to search by domain, so checking for rme and deleting the old cert so that it asks to save a new one may work.

Caleb

I'm a computer idiot I don't know what that means. I will download crome. I want to know how to make it work in safari. It is what I am used to. I have cleared the cookies and I think the cache. Every other forum or site I visit is working fine.

Agreed, just trying to determine if it's an issue with the Safari on your Mac, or and issue your machine has with RME. If it works in Chrome (or Firefox or any other browser) then we know it's an issue with Safari and troubleshooting efforts can be focused on the correct issue.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
I upgraded from mountain lion to Sierra and now RME comes up. I don't like it though. I think every new OS gets worse with apple these days. Everything looks hideous.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I upgraded from mountain lion to Sierra and now RME comes up. I don't like it though. I think every new OS gets worse with apple these days. Everything looks hideous.

agreed....was trying to become a fan boy but have totally lost interest. Our help desk ticketcount is climbing for Mac machines as well.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
agreed....was trying to become a fan boy but have totally lost interest. Our help desk ticketcount is climbing for Mac machines as well.

x2. Really disappointed with Apple these days. Always used to be that they may not have been the cutting edge, but they had really dialed in their hardware and software. Now a days I feel like they are just getting gimmicky, which is lame. I've avoided going to the latest iOS and macOS on my personal stuff because at work we keep having issues with them.

Hmmm - My OS X experience is different. Not really a lot of reasons to go to Sierra other than compatibility with the newest software, but also not many problems in doing so.