Rock Sliders

Wonderboy

So i have decided that it is time to get some rocker panel protection for the TJ. I have been looking around to try to decided what i want but am having a hard time. Thought that you guys would be able to help me out. I don't really want to have to do any drilling on the body or frame so that eliminates several options, but does anyone have any recommendations. I have thought about making my own (i have a few ideas drawn up) but don't know if it will cost more than just buying some (i can't weld). I have thought about getting the sliders from Detour USA ( http://www.detoursusa.com/dropkicks.php ), but don't know. Any thoughts??? Also, i need it to double as a step.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
.... I don't really want to have to do any drilling on the body or frame so that eliminates several options....

Bolt on is not a bad option, especially if you can't weld. If I had a choice between weld and bolt on wtih your frame I would opt for the bolt option. Those sliders look

The Detours sliders look pretty clean imo

MRJ

Just a user
I would recomend the bolt on style. Also go with some that wrap the body, this way you do not lose any clearance.

Trail Gear has a nice set-up and they are reasonably priced.

That said we just got set-up as a Trail Gear dealer, your price would be $213 plus shipping.

Mt Logan also has a nice product, this is what I run on my TJ.

diablokicks

I would recomend the bolt on style. Also go with some that wrap the body, this way you do not lose any clearance.

Trail Gear has a nice set-up and they are reasonably priced.

That said we just got set-up as a Trail Gear dealer, your price would be $213 plus shipping.

Mt Logan also has a nice product, this is what I run on my TJ.

Got a link or picture? i am interested. Would pick up be avalible?

fonzisjeepn

I love my rock slides built by Mt Logan off road I have had 3 jeep all jeeps have had rock slides by mt logan and I beat the hell out of my rock slides and they hold up great and the protect your body. give them a call 435-752-4274

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I love my rock slides built by Mt Logan off road I have had 3 jeep all jeeps have had rock slides by mt logan and I beat the hell out of my rock slides and they hold up great and the protect your body. give them a call 435-752-4274

The Mt Logan rock slides are my favorite...

attachment.php

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I really liked my PSC sliders... I have Gen Right's now and like them as well, but I haven't beat them up on the trails yet. My PSC's really took a beating and I finally was able to dent one. The only reason I went with Gen Right is to compliment the stretch - they go from wheel well to wheel well, where the PSC's go from flare to flare. Allready they are too short, and then when you move the opening back another 5", they are even shorter. Gen Right's solved that.