General Tech Rolling tube bender stand

Justin Lake

I just thought I would share this idea I had with those of you with little room in your garage for a tube bender, let alone bending some tubing. I originally had the stand mounted on my flat bed trailer but I hated it because I had to take the bender off every time I was done with it, or if I had to use my trailer. I wanted something that I could store in the garage, was easy to move around, stable, and a fold up hitch. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has built something like this but this is what mine looks like.
HPIM0413.jpg
HPIM0414.jpg
HPIM0415.jpg
HPIM0412.jpg

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
That is pretty cool. I have seen several rolling mounts, but never one on a manual bender. How does it tow?:p

thenag

I have had plans in my head for an axle stand similar to that, something that I can put into the receiver of a truck for when you need to torque on it, fold it up push it out of the way for storage.

Of course "re-gear-a-paloza" has been postponed due to "re-floor-the-house-fest 2012"

My shop that has been covered in grinder dust for the past year is now covered in wood laminate dust...

nathan
99 xj with good a/c