Roofer in Utah County

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
You buy the beer, I'll bring the guns. We'll whip er out in a weekend.

(you're going to need a lot more beer though)

Wanna get even with that guy across the street? We can weave in a Pirate Smiley in the front. :D

I need to have my house re-roofed. Does anyone know of any down this way? Thanks.

pELYgroso

'Merica
pm sent. I don't know Brad V, but Don Vantassle is a stand-up guy. If they work together, they're another good choice. Another one is Parrish Construction. (Tyler Parrish) Get a bid from the 3 of us and you can't go wrong on who you choose! If you want a cheeeap roof, I can get you some names, too, but no promises on the quality with them.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Brad Van Tassell is Dons cousin... I can bid you out if you need another bid, my guess is my bid would be the same as Don Vantassells bid and when my guys are busy I farm my work to Don.

Brad will do good work too, Warranties will be equall across the board on the shingles, 30 years...pretty standard anymore.. If you have any problems with the roof, I would want the biggest company I could find covering it.

Bart

Thanks everyone. PMs sent. Very tempting to do it myself, but I'm feeling like I have enough projects to do without adding another one. Thanks for the offers though. I guess I'll make that decision after I see the bids.