Rough housing...

DAA

Supporting Member
These little guys provided the entertainment last night while I sat in front of my tent with a sundowner and a cigar.
Cute little buggers!

20130801_Elk%20Ridge_Camping-385W.jpg

20130801_Elk%20Ridge_Camping-383W.jpg

I don't know if this was Mom, or a sister, or what, behind the tent. But she watched for awhile too but didn't seem as entertained as I was...

20130801_Elk%20Ridge_Camping-422W.jpg

- DAA

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Very cool! Passed you in the canyon coming home today. I recognized the jeep color and license plate (and the RME sticker). Was hoping you'd have something to share from your recent trip. :D

DAA

Supporting Member
Remember when you were a kid and your Mom yelling at you to stop doing something before you put out your eye?

So I took this pic earlier the same evening, he's not one of the two above, but I can't help thinking he was up to the same shenanigans. Maybe he should have listened when his Mom yelled at him:

"... knock that crap out! Yer gonna put out yer eye!"

20130801_Elk%20Ridge_Camping-340W.jpg

- DAA

DAA

Supporting Member
Not super duper common. I've only seen a handful like that. And no telling how it actually happened, either. But if I had to guess, my money is on sparring injury.

- DAA

bamacpl

DAA---last year I PM'd ya about a deer hunt on the Henry's & forgot to update ya on how we did. Here is the deer we got. If ya want more info you can PM me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375840150.015624.jpg