RR4W "Urgent Alert"

Pile of parts

I think all they could do is report. I don't think they'd have any real power or authority. Just paid snitches... I'm sure just to build their case further as the fight goes on.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Those SUWA cocksuckers are hiring people to monitor trails that were just stolen from us!!!!

View attachment 167488
Okay? So SUWA hires a couple strong, diverse people to monitor the trails and do... what? They don't have the authority enforce anything. They can try to confront people and say, "Hey, you can't be here!" but I doubt they would and it wouldn't do any good anyway without the backing of enforcement. So all they're going to do is tattle to the BLM or NPS, which is unlikely to do anything other than issue a citation based on a recorded license plate number. But you can challenge that, and have a good chance at winning too. "Trail wasn't properly signed." "Whoever sent this in doesn't have the location recorded correctly." "This photo is doctored." The agencies probably aren't going to take the time to fight it, and if they did, then that has the potential to become yet another long, protracted legal fight they can't afford.