Safety and Emissions in Utah county

airmanwilliams

So where is the best place to go to for safety and emissions in utah county? Got pulled over tonight and found out my registration was up 4/2014 and my drivers license was up last month 08/2015. Sucky week so far already and then this happened.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
You've been driving for over a year on expired plates? I can't let mine lapse a week without getting pulled over three times.

airmanwilliams

Yes I don't know how I could have missed it. Now I need to go get temp tags and call six states up in salt lake to see if they can make me ebrake cables so I can pass safety.

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I get mine done at The Torque Shop. 844W 1600N in Lindon (just off exit 273...on the West side). Mike owns the place...super nice guy.

airmanwilliams

I get mine done at The Torque Shop. 844W 1600N in Lindon (just off exit 273...on the West side). Mike owns the place...super nice guy.

Thank you. I just looked over some regs and it looks like I need to get temp tags for now then go out with string and measure what lengths I need six states to make my ebrake cables since I have a 4runner rear axle now.

airmanwilliams

Why don't you just get it done at six states in Orem? I've had nothing but great experiences there.

I didn't think the Orem guys did safety and im. If your talking cables they don't do it and said the salt lake location does those so I need to see if I can measure if I can what I need