Salt Creek Road

Have you ever heard of Salt Creek Road?

• Yes, I drove on it before it was closed.

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Yes, I knew about it before it closed, but never drove on it.

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Yes, I heard about it after it was closed.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I've never heard of it.

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
I think you posted between the time I started the message, and when I finished writing the poll. Just looking for responses to the poll question. Thanks!

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Sweet trail, absolutly no reason for closure.
I seen pics of part of the trail a couple years ago,you could hardly tell it was ever a trail.
:mad: :mad:

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
You do mean the one in Canyonlands NP, right? That's the one I was responding to in your poll. Names are funny things, they tend to get used multiple times, for instance I know of at least 4 Cottonwood Canyons within 2 hours driving time of where I live.

93YJ

scoutabout said:
I think you posted between the time I started the message, and when I finished writing the poll. Just looking for responses to the poll question. Thanks!
Why are you polling?

iceaxe

Backroad Adventurer
voted #2 but would add to it "and unhappy that it was closed before having had the pleasure of a backcountry offroad experience there"

I know it's on a lot of people's minds, but I'm not sure if there's any action planned yet.

SUWA has been blowing their own horn regarding their continued involvement in keeping Salt Creek closed.

SUWA makes $4 million each year. Want to slow them down? Join and financially support groups like U4WDA, USA-ALL, BRC, and UFWDA.