South-West Utah Sand Hollow bound....Oct 15 thru 18

MANCHE

We are visiting Sand Hollow in Oct, we will be there 15 till 18 them heading to Moab. If anyone would like to join us at Sand Hollow and show us some trails,that would be fantastic. Look forward to meeting some new wheeling friends. I have a well built 1991 Comanche on tons,40" mtrs,Atlas 2,and Exo cage..

MANCHE

1 month away for a great wheeling trip. Hoping to find a like minded wheeler to show us around Sand Hollow Oct 15-18

RockChucker

I'll be down there the 12-15 and spending time in Zions park on the 16. Our group is a mixing pot of rigs built differently. I've only been down there once so we will be doing quite a bit of exploring and trial and error.

MANCHE

Thx rockchucker,definitely would like to contact you and discuss trail trial and error !! This will be our first time at Sand Hollow and we will be camping the days posted

MANCHE

Ok fellow rock crawlers...4 days away from leaving Mesa ,Az heading to Sand Hollow.. Rockchucker said he will be there Sat the 15th,gonna run with him and his group, Hoping to find more like minded crawlers that would help us navigate the trails at Sand Hollow...we will be there till tuesday morning then off to Moab..please post up here if you can run some trails with US..