Sandblasting places in the SL Valley?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
It's been a while since we had a sandblasting thread so it's time for a new one.

I need to get some inner C's and knuckles blasted. Armor Coatings is like 3 weeks out so I need another go-to. I know with it being the holidays it may be a week at least but that's still better than 3, especially for an easy job like this one. Hell, it could be done in a hobby blasting cabinet...

Time for amazing suggestions... ready and go!

Ashcat

I used wasatch abrasive blasting on Andrew ave off pioneer and California for my frame years ago. At the time it was drop it off and pick up the next day.

RockChucker

I have a HF blast cabinet you can use....as long as you drop it off at my buddy's house in W. Jordan when you're done since it will be his when I get it to his house. Not sure if it has any media in it though

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I used wasatch abrasive blasting on Andrew ave off pioneer and California for my frame years ago. At the time it was drop it off and pick up the next day.
I ended up going here. For one, they answered their phone and apparently that's hard for places to do. They said it will be done today or tomorrow because after tomorrow they're off until 1/4. The pessimistic side of me is concerned that they won't get it done tomorrow and I'll be stuck waiting but we'll see. Fingers crossed and whatnot!

Thanks for the other suggestions errrybody