Seems legit...

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
00d0d_e3tkoyiecaJ_600x450.jpg

Honestly, it is a new style in USA. Email me anytime at (ab-d-e AT hotmail DOT com) if there is any questions or interest in buying it
I'm asking for the best offer.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4803113327.html

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
That would be awesome, but I doubt you could get it registered in the states.:( John is right, the diesel option would make that perfect. Well, that and 2 more doors.:cool:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hmmm. Legit as in the US... perhaps. Legit as in legal, not a chance. Legit as in actually exists... doubtful :D. Unless it is 25 years old (which it is not) or it was sold through a government channel (think military), then it is not at all legal and could prove to be an expensive mistake. The seller makes no details clear but it looks to be a Middle-East spec, likely gasser? and may or may not have the lockers. Guessing it's a $50k truck, could be a $50k scam. :eek:

My ultimate dream truck... the VDJ79

IMG_0015 (Small).JPG

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Hmmm. Legit as in the US... perhaps. Legit as in legal, not a chance.

I was being sarcastic. There's no way that ad isn't a scam. :D

I think Toyota would take a bath on the 70 in the States, and they know it. Depending on how the limited release in Japan goes, they might do something like that here, but a general release won't happen. Toyota is an innately conservative corporation and has a limited amount of capital to invest in making and selling vehicles, and they're going to put that capital where they get the best return. There's no way they'll go to war with Jeep for the diesel/solid axle fan base in the US, not until/unless they take a much bigger market share of the full size truck segment.