Sell my KTM?

Cascadia

Undecided
I've got an 07 KTM xcf with an sx motor, but it still has the 6 speed trans. When I first got it I was having issues with it running but finally got it all worked out. There were a few things missing in the carb. It now runs great. But at the same time I miss my e start and my rekluse. I know I can add a rekluse but I can't add e start to the sx case. I've had my bike for sale and I have an offer of $2900 cash for it. Should I hold out for more or sale in and pay extra for a newer bike. Seems like a good price for him and me. Am I wrong?

Is anyone on here interested in it for that price? It's in St. George.

Caleb

250 or 450? Seems maybe a little low. I'd probably expect $3500ish if it were mine (especially if it's a 450). What are you looking to get if you sell it?

Cascadia

Undecided
It's a 250 4t.

Rus, I have been down there every other weekend all winter. I go ride by myself everytime I go down. Just good around no more than a 3 minute ride from our place. If I still have it and I'm down there ill ride with you. I don't think we're going down until the 18th of april though. If I don't have it still hopefully I have something new (to me) by then.