Wanted Set of 4, 31x10.5x15's

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I'm looking for a affordable set of 31x10.5x15's, prefer Mud terrain tires but will consider AT's. I don't mind if they're 1/2 worn, just need a set of tires for my Willys that aren't dry rotted.

Anyone have any 31's they want to get rid of?

RogueJeepr

Here!
I have been seeing some new tires on ksl for a good deal. I think it's the diesel bros brand. Cheaper than what I got my bfg's for.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
If you're still looking in a couple days, hit me up. I have a set of 31s BFG ATs in back that came on a set of wheels I picked up, I'd need to check the date code on them though because I have no idea how old they are.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I have been seeing some new tires on ksl for a good deal. I think it's the diesel bros brand. Cheaper than what I got my bfg's for.

I looked earlier, didn't see anything great. I'd rather have some used tires, not looking to drop a several hundred on tires for this cheap thing.

If you're still looking in a couple days, hit me up. I have a set of 31s BFG ATs in back that came on a set of wheels I picked up, I'd need to check the date code on them though because I have no idea how old they are.

I'm sure I will be, 31's seem to be hard to come by these days! I would love a set of BFG's. If they're not dry rotted and are road worthy, I'm interested. I can always have a cheap tire shop mount them if they're old. They're not going to see a ton of miles, probably less than 100 miles a year!

Let me know what you find! ;)