For Sale Several RCs

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Asking Price
$1
First up for sale Traxxas Maxx Slash. I absolutely love this thing, it’s a tank, fast and super fun. The only (fast) RC I’ve owned that hasn’t broken. Only selling because bashing isn’t my thing, I like racing and it’s a blast on our track. Buuuut the guys I race with don’t like it on the track because when they run into me they break 🙄. I’ve only run it on 4s, comes with everything from the factory, I’ve added the shock spacers up front and UDR tires but otherwise stock, included 2 6700 mah 4s batteries, stock tires and control arm pin kit that I haven’t installed. Asking $700 for RME, this would be over 1k +tax new.
IMG_7030.jpeg
IMG_7031.jpeg

Next is an axial Capra 1/18 fun little crawler. Add Treal weights up front and LGRP weights in the rear. Asking $200

IMG_6983.jpeg

Also selling my Losi Mini B brushless. Lots of fun, super fast. Has RPM control arms also comes with a set of dirt spikes and a second battery. Spare motor NIB can be negotiated
Asking $200

IMG_6982.jpeg

Have an SCX 24 JL yellow. Lots of brass and an Injora Motor. Body is scratched but no cracks. No pic at the moment. $100

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Forgot to mention, take trades on JL/JT parts. Or 2A items or their projectiles. 22LR, 9mm, 5.56, .308. Willing to pony up to match for the right 2A item