Shed relocation

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I want to have my shed moved to a different area on my lot. I think it’s a 10x10... I’ll have to measure. It really won’t be going too far. Does any have experience with local shed movers?

I know I could try the rolling log method but I’d rather just have it done easy and proper.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Assuming this is a wood shed with frame and deck base.
I moved an 8x12 one using pipes to roll it on. Once in the final spot, I had to cut out the floor inside, get the floor joists back to vertical again and reinstall the floor.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I've moved a few sheds. Easiest way by far is to rent a few camper jacks, lift the shed, back a trailer under, lower onto trailer, move to new spot, lift shed off trailer, pull trailer out, lower shed. I have done this by my self multiple times.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've moved a few sheds. Easiest way by far is to rent a few camper jacks, lift the shed, back a trailer under, lower onto trailer, move to new spot, lift shed off trailer, pull trailer out, lower shed. I have done this by my self multiple times.

This is interesting. I'm looking at camper jacks and there's a few variants. Which ones did you use?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I moved a 13x13. High lift jack, some wood to go under the corners and a couple of starps and sat in on the back of my car hauler. Worked out well.