Northern Utah Sheeprock Mountains, 11/28

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Assuming the weather is halfway decent, I'm going to day-trip into the Sheeprock Mountains to see what's to be seen and I thought I'd throw out an invite. Probably no wheeling to speak of, stockers and grocery getters are welcome.

Kevin B.

I considered it. Getting the wife out to camp will be a hard sell this time of year. We're going to join the Snakes run that morning and then head for the hills to explore, so you should join us. Then I'll join you for Devils Playground on the way out from FYTO?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
If I am truly alone for my run, I will come hit the snakes, but I am missing FYTO this year. :( My family decided to throw a party that night and I need to attend.

Have fun! Thanks for the invite!

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Kevin,

I'm interested as long as my grocery getter is welcome :p. Might even talk the wifey into coming along if I can promise it's not too bumpy.

Troop92

Crap, guys.... This is my last year being out of town for holidays. Once Christmas hits, we're staying home and making the grandparents come to us! Next year!

Kevin B.

Love to have you along, Eric. I expect mostly dirt roads, but I haven't been in there and can't promise anything.

Probably be getting off Snakes around noon, meet at the parking lot?