should i buy a 1990 wrangler soft top?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
hey guys i have a line on a 90 wrangler soft top for around 1500$ with a rebuilt engine. this couple is moving back east and they cant take it with them. now i havent seen it yet but it is a soft top and a red body. i dont know if it has the 4.2 or the 4-banger but what is it that i should look out for. i am a suzuki/ford guy and know nothing about the ins and outs to look for in a used jeep please do tell!!:D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If its a 4 cyl, its injected. 6 cyls are carbed. Thats a pretty good price. What would you do with it? Building it would entail swapping out almost everything and they are a PITA to sell, stock or modified. Make sure its not a POS that falls apart faster than you can fix it...... like mine.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
'Close to reliable'......:rolleyes: My Jeep is a POS in that aspect. My Toyota that is 5 yrs older and many more miles is more reliable than my Heep. I really don't like YJ's anymore, especially older ones. The 4 Cyl may be better, but i don't know.

jp008

Oh yes they do. My Zuk loves all it's new jeep parts, and is anxiously awaiting jeep springs.

Don't you have jeep springs under your kick? (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean?)

:D :D :D :D :D

bb88

New Title
yeah and that's prolly what would happen if you parked them next to each other~~the zuki would tear all the good parts off the J**P~~~ (there ain't many):D :D :D