sidexside down the heldo waterfall..

zukijames

most the video is pretty boring but took some stones to come down the water fall ! decent starts at 2:05

[video=youtube_share;kAPB0eF7EH4]http://youtu.be/kAPB0eF7EH4[/video]

zukijames

yeah hes way lucky i thought he was going too!.

and he's lucky he didn't tip forward down the waterfall.. when he was pulling up to it he was really jerky with the brakes but he smoothed out once he needed to

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
That's Bob. He's a crazy mofo. He backflipped off rocker knocker a couple years ago, landing upside down on the big boulder on the lower left side of RK. He had his arm out, but he lucked out and it ended up in the notch of the side bar. It hand his arm pinned, but not injured. My bro and I grabbed him and flipped back over, thinking we were going to have some serious injury to deal with.

sixstringsteve

Or tie his hands to the steering wheel. I had a honda Pilot as a kid, and it had straps to tie your hands to the wheel so you wouldn't accidentally stick your arm out and break it. Dude has balls.

zukijames

ive never thought of that could be a good idea...i wanta put handles on my tranny tunnel.. its nice to be able to lock yourself in when you're going over i think goose has a handle inside his tube door so hes never tempted to reach out.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Im friends with the guy that makes these videos, they do htt sometimes and other sketchy stuff in moab like escalator and the belly button on sidexsides.