Site up and down a lot lately?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Yep our Apache server has been taking a dump on and off. I’m still troubleshooting.

I'm not getting my two-step verification email. I've tried from 2 different devices and a half dozen times. Fortunately my work computer is still logged in. I suppose I could change the email but this is the same one I've been using for years.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm not getting my two-step verification email. I've tried from 2 different devices and a half dozen times. Fortunately my work computer is still logged in. I suppose I could change the email but this is the same one I've been using for years.

That would be a different issue but will you check your spam folder/filter to see if they are landing in there? Also - if needed we could turn off the two-step on RME for you if you are having issues with it.

I'm gonna try sending you a test email in a moment.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Still having issues with the server dropping off and I apologize. This is turning out to be an odd ball...
Not a disk space issue by any means and it's not a memory or connection limit. Something seems to be funky with fcgid (if anybody has had this issue, lmk)

Might be a moot point to fix though as I have plans on migrating to a new server soon and we'll see if the issue follows.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Geesh!

I hear RMEK (Rocky Mountain Extreme Knitting) has a good working forum. We should all head over there.