SITLA OHV Video Contest Debut - Mar 1st @ MMP

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
You are invited to participate in the launch of a great new video contest promoting responsible off-highway vehicle use and stewardship of School and Institutional Trust Lands.

Please mark your calendar to join us at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 1 at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele. Greg Miller, CEO of the Larry H. Miller Group, will join School and Institutional Trust Lands and Utah State Parks to announce a video contest for young people.

I will have more details about the event sometime this week

Please pass this to the different 4x4, OHV and Snowmobile Clubs. Thanks!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anyone planning to attend? I've sent a follow-up email to see if they updated details about this event, where, who, what, etc. I'll report back if I hear more on it before tomorrow.

ret32

Wish I could. I'll be watching the Wild Lands Congressional Hearing at work during my lunch hour instead.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
WHy can't they do these things when the people are off work?

Excellent question? I'm assuming because this is a 'press-release' and they need the media there which is obviously easiest done in the business day. Also the will be doing the debut at the Miller Motorsports Park's off-road course, thus they need to do it in the daytime for that as well.

I'm going to do my best to be there, slight chance I have a BLM meeting that will hold me up.

ret32

KSL (I think that's what we were watching) did a featurette on it last night. It was going very nicely and then at the end they had to go and ruin the entire story by doing an interview with Heidi McIntosh.:rolleyes:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
KSL (I think that's what we were watching) did a featurette on it last night. It was going very nicely and then at the end they had to go and ruin the entire story by doing an interview with Heidi McIntosh.:rolleyes:

Just remember when it comes to KSL, John Daly is married to Heidi