Skyler Howes' racing class

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Skyler is a good teacher. He has helped Shane Watts with some of his DirtWise classes in the past, so has learned about teaching from one of the best.

djgardner

I've thought a lot about going to one of those...honestly...I feel like I could use some help with some of the finer details of riding (technique wise...and then whoops and technical stuff) and with the mental aspect as well (and I've heard he talks a lot about that). So its on my bucket list.

Though he does charge $50/hour for "one on one" classes...so you could get 3 hours of one on one attention for the price of the racing class. I'm leaning towards the one on one class (maybe pay an extra $50 or $100 for another hour or two), myself.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Does that mean you are swapping suspension or getting a different bike? That "15 Kawi air fork sounds like a nightmare.

a little valving and working with some better pressures for the forks, getting closer, but still tuning it every other day trying to make it work. resprung the rear shock. If I change my forks out I also have to change out the whole triples, I can get it perfect for whoops, then it sucks in the rocks, I can get it great in the rocks then it sucks at High speeds, always sucks at cornering and Ive tried all kinds of pressures, compressions, rebounds, and sags. may have to do total revalve but Im scared of spending a ton of money and then still ditching them in the end. Im starting to worry that I forgot what its even suppose to feel like. but I think I am getting closer all the time so Ill keep grinding it out for now.