Slow Down and Move Over

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Hey guys, as some of you know im one of those god forsaken tow truck drivers :D and for my safety and everyone elses i just wanted everyone to check out this website

www.Slowdownmoveover.com

just tonight while i was hooking up a vehicle on the freeway i had some JackA$$ doing 70+ come zooming by within inches of my head :ugh:. needless to say im getting kinda sick of it.

Im just hoping that with spreading a little knowedge people might get this through there heads :D please pass this on to everyone so maybe this year we can add less names to the wall of the fallen

http://www.internationaltowingmuseum.org/wall-of-the-fallen

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I believe that is also UT law, no? I move over for all vehicles on the side of the road. Way too many of those "close-call" videos out there. :/

EB101

Aren't there 4 rules to drive by in Utah?
1. The speed limit is only a suggestion
2. If someone turns on their signal, hurry up and close the gap
3. If you can see someones license plate you are back too far
4. It's your lane. No need to give anybody any room. F'm if they are too close to your lane.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm not a jackass, jackass.. Whose the one with their head 2" from the speeding car? I'll getcha next time..

All kidding aside, I fult agree with you.. Move over and give room. I always make it a point to move over even of it clearly inconveniences someone's commute by 20 seconds.. Heaven forbid.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Shoot man, I worry about the cars on the side of the road for their safety and my safety as well, especially when tow trucks/semis are moving stuff around and something could roll or fall into the street.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Aren't there 4 rules to drive by in Utah?
1. The speed limit is only a suggestion
2. If someone turns on their signal, hurry up and close the gap
3. If you can see someones license plate you are back too far
4. It's your lane. No need to give anybody any room. F'm if they are too close to your lane.

You forgot one:

5. Pass a semi-truck (from either side) and immediately move into the lane right in front of them.

I see that one all the time. Do people really not understand why the big trucks leave a big gap up front?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You forgot one:

5. Pass a semi-truck (from either side) and immediately move into the lane right in front of them.

I see that one all the time. Do people really not understand why the big trucks leave a big gap up front?

Don't get me started...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I can't stand it when someone goes to pass a semi-truck (from either side) and immediately move into the lane right in front of them.