SLTRIB article

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Based on that article I would say we as a comunity need to work on getting more "Positive" PR published in the news...

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I have a good idea for OHV users who want good family recreation: Get some books on birds, flowers, trees, geology, pollinators--anything about the natural world surrounding you--read those books together then go out on foot together, as a family, and see what true enjoyment is. Take a picnic, sit under a tree, hear the birds, smell the sage, learn the names of things, ask yourself questions about the origin of the geological formations. In short, learn! And enjoy our lands and waters without destroying them and ruining the experiences of others. I've said it before: ATVs are for the physically and aesthetically challenged. I would not have guessed there are so many of you.

I never knew I was physically and aesthetically challenged :-\ yeah, I reckon we're just a bunch of uneducated rednecks :busted:

I agree. I always hear of the great things we as a group do, but it almost never gets any PR outside of the 4x4 community.

Presenting our side of the story is a full time job. SUWA has 20+ paid employees. USA-ALL now has only one. We could use some dedicated individuals to get involved on the PR front. A lot can be accomplished with little effort.

OR

If every 4x4, ATV, MC, and snowmobile user would join USA-ALL, the problem would be solved. We'd have enough money to counter SUWA and their cohorts.