small world

bobmed

- - - -
I was talking to a guy at work today about old mines.
He is taking geology courses and likes to go with his wife on trips to check out old mining areas.
I was telling him there are some mines in American Fork Canyon and he said he goes to the web site for Mojave Underground and someone on there knows a lot about American Fork Canyon and he had a picture of him from the site on his phone :rofl:

Attachments

• drive_cruizah.gif
    drive_cruizah.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 76

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Rufus was born in the Live Yankee, was swinging a pick when he was 8 and built the tram when he was 13. Moved out of the canyon and became a stunt bum by the time he was 50 lol I've had quite a few people mention to me, man you look nothing like what I pictured. I tell them I shaved :D Reminds me that I need to get back to work on my AF project :eek:

Who is it you were talking with. I am an active member of Mojave Underground and know quite a few of the crew but not all.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
A funny thing happened today, perhaps the first time in the two decades? since @Herzog changed my avatar to Rufus from Bumfights. I loved the talking .gif of him saying “I drive Criuzah” and used it as my avatar on many forums all those years ago, somehow it still exists on a few of them despite the animation no longer working. I think that had to do with the vBulletin to Zenforo change?

A guy on a different forum had this to say:

“…And what does it say about you personally to pick a sad Bumfights character as your forum avatar. Those videos are actually pretty sick and wrong.”

:D

Thursty

Not long after I joined RME, Tacoma (I think) sent this image on my birthday. Back then a few RME’ers knew I wore a badge so I thought the humor might be appreciated and thus made the image my avatar. In hindsight I can see it probably wasn’t the wisest decision, but it was up for a while before someone voiced their displeasure and I replaced it. 😬😂

Related but also unrelated side note:
Shoutout to thread originator @bobmed. You are missed.

IMG_4368.jpeg

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
A funny thing happened today, perhaps the first time in the two decades? since @Herzog changed my avatar to Rufus from Bumfights. I loved the talking .gif of him saying “I drive Criuzah” and used it as my avatar on many forums all those years ago, somehow it still exists on a few of them despite the animation no longer working. I think that had to do with the vBulletin to Zenforo change?

A guy on a different forum had this to say:

“…And what does it say about you personally to pick a sad Bumfights character as your forum avatar. Those videos are actually pretty sick and wrong.”

:D
What does it say about that guy that he referred to an actual human being as a "character". Way to dehumanize the issue of homelessness you apathetic do-nothing twat.