Northern Utah snake friday 28th

Troop92

@TJDukit -- I get that. I grew up with mud (rural Idaho on a weekend, anyone?) and just figure that's part of wheeling. I actually like the cleanup -- I know, crazy, right?

@chevymog -- If I can break free from work midday, maybe I'll venture out and see how things are. I've only done rattlesnake once (in the snow), so not sure what to think in mud. Probably less than ideal.

chevymog

The Reaper
its got to be better than the snow lol. it should be fun no matter what though. as far the mud and clean up my truck get trailered everywhere, and i still havnt cleaned from the last time lol. dry would be alot better but it beats working all day:D

to all of those on the fence about going i say LETS GO!!!

Troop92

I didn't think the snow was all that bad, quite enjoyed it.

**EDIT** Not gonna make it. I have meetings off/on today, and my wife conned me into carpooling. So as much fun as it would be to plaster my commuter with mud... :p

Last edited:

Tonkaman

I was up there Saturday and above rattlesnake was super rutted out with all the run off flooding down the hill. I actually made it farther in the snow than in that mud

STAG

I'll come out, but I'll be late, like 2:45. I doubt you guys will still be there. 1 is just bad for me tomorrow ha. I could either be there earlier, or later. But I do have to make an appearance in Spanish Fork around 1:45 so I'll come out after I'm finished with that.

STAG

y9br.jpg

6ygw.jpg

jjl4.jpg

gu2d.jpg

I have videos too

blznnp

how tall are the chevy and ford? anyone make it up waynes world? looks like it is a little slick with the mud. where is the picture of the H3 going up WW

STAG

how tall are the chevy and ford? anyone make it up waynes world? looks like it is a little slick with the mud. where is the picture of the H3 going up WW
Tall.

Nope.

Yep.

Not yet.

Haha I dunno how tall they were, to compare I would say they were comparable to a truck with 8" of lift. The ford maybe 10". And no no one got any father than what my pics show. Just too slick. And I won't attempt it until I have better skid plates and sliders.

chevymog

The Reaper
my chev is sitting on 39.5 boggers with a shackle flip about an inch of spring lift and 5-6'' from the portals, so what ever that adds up to is what its got for lift :D

the ford is running on 52" tractor tires but not sure how much lift he has.

waynes world was slick and with my wheel base i end up high centered on the driver side slider. We also did sidewinder first time for me and the ford it was a blast. i will post some video when i get a chance.

also thanks for all the jump starts, i started having problems in the middle of sidewinder

Last edited: