snakes 4-18-09

Cottle

[0++13
fun trail, lots of people makes for a time; I would definatly like to do it again when the trail is dry, and my rig is not at the bottom for everyone to pass... sadly yes, mine with the bad backlash on the rear diff kept me from going any further

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
i will have a full write up tomorrow as im tired and headed to bed.

got some good video on my camera and some good pictures, i know there are way more video out there and pics.

thanks for all those who came it was fun good times with many good people.

O'neal

?????????
I had a great time as well as the two jeep's that tagged along with me.We will be back for another run for sure.I will go through my digi cam and post up the pic's I got later.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
so we all met up at the chevron around 10 am me,oneal,the stranger and two jeep wranglers and a cherokee we headed up to the parking lot and got trucks unloaded on trailers and aired down removed doors and so on, we met up with a white side kick in the parking lot, while sitting there erik d lux and
the two huge grand waganeers along with a white runner and the blue buggy all pulled in we were all in aw of see the monster rigs show up. we headed
up the rattle snake with ease got to the little rock off to the left and played around a bit. We then moved on to waynes world with the addition of a puddle, the blue buggy gave it a great shot but no go along with a white wrangler with the craziest stretched rear i have ever seen but seemed to work well. once again a no go a few others tried it but with the water and slick conditions it just was not happening.

the stranger pulled up on waynes world along with oneal and gave it a valiant effort. i also tried just to say i tried it pretty much ended up mashing the rear of my truck bed pretty good probably going to take some work to get the right rear tailight back in there.

so we moved on to constrictor which i see why its got the name it does.
i love wheeling close tight canyons like this.

got to radiator springs where the fun hard wheeling got going with the mud in the granite rock not many were walking up this obsticle. only the blue buggy walked right up it that i saw.

erik d lux opened his buggy up on it big time nothing like a roaring v8 in a close quarter canyon. after eric got threw it was the strangers turn he worked a couple lines and finally got threw.

next was my turn, with my new tires they do not like to hold a line when wet and i could not get them to even when on the perfect line i would just slip. so the guys got me lined up and i gave it all the truck had and bounced around and went some but not all i needed the out come was a blown bead so i took the strap and pulled me threw. i did not catch anyone elses efforts as i was putting my spare tire on my truck

erik d lux was up playing on eagles next which had water running down it and was just impossible even with the winch it took him a while to get the line and get over it.

bamf showed up and tried it a bit but ended up getting straped over it by erik in his buggy.

our group turned around and headed out, it was a way fun day and a very good test for all of our rigs, i got some new battle wounds on the rig for more charm on the rig.

had a great time sorry i dont remember everyones names have to wheel more to get better aquanted

i will defently hit these trails again

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
oh yah had some fun on the way down and back as i blew two tires on the trailer in bountiful, one on the way down and one on the way home. -_-

O'neal

?????????
Here are the pic's the kid's and I took.

Attachments

• rattlesnake constrictor 014.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 014.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 59
  • rattlesnake constrictor 015.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 015.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 45
  • rattlesnake constrictor 012.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 012.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 64
  • rattlesnake constrictor 016.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 016.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 60
  • rattlesnake constrictor 017.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 017.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 59
  • rattlesnake constrictor 018.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 018.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 61
  • rattlesnake constrictor 019.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 019.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 60
  • rattlesnake constrictor 020.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 020.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 54
  • rattlesnake constrictor 021.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 021.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 82

O'neal

?????????
Some more..

Attachments

• rattlesnake constrictor 022.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 022.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 60
  • rattlesnake constrictor 024.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 024.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 86
  • rattlesnake constrictor 025.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 025.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 76
  • rattlesnake constrictor 031.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 031.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 54
  • rattlesnake constrictor 033.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 033.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 59
  • rattlesnake constrictor 027.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 027.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 64
  • rattlesnake constrictor 035.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 035.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 76
  • rattlesnake constrictor 036.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 036.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 73
  • rattlesnake constrictor 037.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 037.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 50

sixstringsteve

your sidekick is huge o-neal. Sorry I couldn't make it, my rig wasn't done in time. Shoot me a PM with info on your lift. Coils or leafs?

O'neal

?????????
The last of the pic's we took.I cant wait to run the trail again,it was a blast.We met and wheeled with some great people:D

Attachments

• rattlesnake constrictor 038.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 038.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 57
  • rattlesnake constrictor 040.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 040.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 43
  • rattlesnake constrictor 041.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 041.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 45
  • rattlesnake constrictor 042.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 042.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 42
  • rattlesnake constrictor 043.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 043.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 53
  • rattlesnake constrictor 044.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 044.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 36
  • rattlesnake constrictor 045.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 045.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 40
  • rattlesnake constrictor 047.jpg
    rattlesnake constrictor 047.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 54

mhudson

YEEHAY
ya know their big cherokee. With you asking me about the runner. I got it out and running saterday noonish time. I had to charge the batts. I took it down to the store for a tune up, cahnge all the oils, lube up the stuff. On the way home, I was pulling in the driveway, when the rear drive line twisted. Not sure what happened. But I think the rear u loint on the dl froze. When I took it off. It was rusted. I think it has been sitting for like a year with no movement.

I am greatfull I did not take it down.