Snakes/Con Sun the 22nd

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
This sounds doable... If I go, I'll have my son with me, though and won't be able to run CON... Heck, it might be to slick out there anyway...But I'm up for it!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
waynehartwig said:
I waited til 1215, nobody showed up, so I left. -_- Then again, I was at Chevron...So maybe I was in the wrong place....;)

Right...you should have been at the Chereron.

Wish I woulda seen this a few days ago, I prolly could have gone. Constrictor is fun in the snow. :D

richpblaze

Yeah we were late

waynehartwig said:
I waited til 1215, nobody showed up, so I left. -_- Then again, I was at Chevron...So maybe I was in the wrong place....;)

Cruiser ( Olly ) decided to go, and like always I had to wait for him. We didn't get to Cheveron till 12:30. Then on the way Olly had to stop and talk to Mr. Sherriff so we didn't even get to the parking area till 1:00.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
richpblaze said:
Cruiser ( Olly ) decided to go, and like always I had to wait for him. We didn't get to Cheveron till 12:30. Then on the way Olly had to stop and talk to Mr. Sherriff so we didn't even get to the parking area till 1:00.
No problem...I took my boy to the toy store and bought him a toy instead. :) Next time!