Snakes Jan 9th

sixstringsteve

we ran rattlesnake, then headed over to wayne's world. Wayne tried it a couple times, then we gave up and went to check out constrictor. It was too slick, so we went back to the parking lot hoping to catch one of the later WC groups. It as 10:30 by that time, so we figured you were already way ahead of us. We did rattlesnake again because we had time. Then we came home.

audiofreak97

I wish I could have gone, but the drivers side of my truck has been making some extremely loud whining/whirring sounds so I decided to take it all apart to see what needed to be fixed... now I'm broke...

77cj7

From WC:
Rattlesnake: 5/10 though snow can make it more difficult. Rattlesnake is recommended for vehicles with 33" tires and a locker is helpful.
Constrictor: Is recommended for vehicles with 35" tires and dual lockers.

I will be there, but I will be coming with the 9am WC group. No breaking down k guys! (talking to myself mostly) :D

I might have missed it, but how many rigs do you guys have now going?
i just did some work to my CJ and need to go try it out but im new around here dont know where to go

sixstringsteve

i just did some work to my CJ and need to go try it out but im new around here dont know where to go

Snakes (rattlesnake and constrictor) are great trails for newer people to the area. Rattlesnake is pretty simple in most vehicles.

You can always do moab and St. George. Check out the southwest crawlfest.

southwest crawlfest

I'll be there, along with a ton of other people. It'd be great to meet you.