Snakes March 12th

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
the wasatch outlaws are going to go do Rattle snake and Consrictor on sunday mar. 12. we will be meeting at the walmart in layton at 9am and we will be leaving at 9:15am be there or be square

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Anyone still going? Snakes is kinda fun in the snow, but CON and WW is a PITA and won't even attempt... Even if you do get to the waterfall, it's nearly impossible to get your front tires up. That rock up there is very slick when wet!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
In that case, I may need an anchor...:D Winch is big enough, but with a rig that only weighs 4500 lbs, it'll be easy for the winch to drag....:-\

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
hey Devel, wished we would have got up there earlier so as to run the trails with you guys, we never seen the sub and other rigs coming down, they must have took the road out.

We did have some excitement on the hill before waynes world my cuz'n spun out at the top and come back down backward (spinning forward) and hit me sending me backwards (spinning forward) hitting the shinny new TJ (black) sending him backwards (spinning forward) towards an Xj, we played bumper cars all the way to the bottom. Looked pretty stupid.