Soldier's Pass Single Track Ride Video *with crashes*

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Watch in 1080p full screen for best results.

As always. Click "Like" and "Subscribe" then comment
so I can make more of these videos

[video=youtube;G1wcpyIeSkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wcpyIeSkY[/video]

Some good crashes from almost everyone. :rofl:
Let me know what you think.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
That hill climb sure seemed more intense through my goggles than it did through your camera ;-)

I should have tried it again.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
i went right up that hill last wednesday. i was a little surprised to fall this time. good thing i landed right in a bunch of rocks to cushion my fall

Caleb

No crashes for me that day, Sunday I had a couple pretty good spills. Still have a goose egg on my knee from one of them :D

sixstringsteve

great video stratton. Thanks for taking the time to edit it and post it up. Not that it matters, but you don't have any video of me riding, just Chad on my bike (who rides it better than I do).

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Nice Video. Thanks for posting it.

Your welcome, I'd like to ride with you more. You seem very composed and in control of your bike. I could learn a thing or two from watching you ride.

Dang! That hill climb looked awesome! Must try....

It was loose and rocky and steep.

That hill climb sure seemed more intense through my goggles than it did through your camera ;-)

I should have tried it again.

GoPro flatten's everything out.

That's a lot of crashes.

Ya, my pops says,
"If you're not falling you're not learing."
I think he was talking about skiing not dropping heavy motorcycles and wrecking your back...

i went right up that hill last wednesday. i was a little surprised to fall this time. good thing i landed right in a bunch of rocks to cushion my fall

Ha yup.

Sweet video! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Welcome

It's a GoPro thing... it makes the steepest stuff look totally flat.

great video stratton. Thanks for taking the time to edit it and post it up. Not that it matters, but you don't have any video of me riding, just Chad on my bike (who rides it better than I do).

I did think your were blasting up that hill pretty fast.
GoPro makes everything look weak. Some of my snowboard video's we are hitting 50ft tables and it looks like 15 ft.

You know it's steep when Cheston has to climb 20' back up the hill to retrieve his WR after rolling down it.

That was funny!

Great video, I've crashed many times on that trail myself. Good times.

Love me some motorbike riding!

Ya, you should come on the next ride!