Sons of Anarchy

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Just finished episode #2. I still like it:D Using dead bodies from a funeral home to setup a fake murder to throw off the cops sealed the deal. Oh yeah and an axe to the head in a convienant store. Plus whores that will do anything for a bad ass biker club:eek: Oh yeah and stickin it to the man

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
The Shield is the best. To bad this is the last season for it .

I agree, but im good with the Samcro since it'll still be here next season when the Shield is all done and said.

Theres some internet banter that HBO may pick up the rights to the shield and continue it but I couldnt find anything that confirmed it.

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
I watch it at the Fire Station. On Demand kicks butt, it never fails as soon as I get into a show we pull a call. but I think I am on episode #7 or #8; I didn't get into this series at first but now I really enjoy it.

hillbillysteve

LET GO OF REMOTE CONTROL!
I have found myself looking forward to this show every week. I think its pretty cool, kinda like the Sopranos. Sopranos is crime drama with a little mafia ,SOA is crime drama with a little biker thrown in.

RuggedH2

Just doing my thing.
Sons of Anarchy is entertaining to watch. I think there is too much drama for it to feel like "real life"........ but it is fun to watch.

I have ridden motorcycles for over 20 years and have always noticed the biker clubs around. Looks like they're having a good time. :D