Spotted

theferg

DD for Life
What are you doing to it Ferg? Throwin' a manual in there?
Got a couple things going on for it. None of which is going to be the manual trans...though I've thought pretty hard about doing that. However, I'd much rather have an auto for many reasons. So, I'll be making some upgrades on this auto using some awesome new products that are soon going to be available through Cruiser Outfitters. :)

Oh, and I'm also swapping in some e-lockers. :)

Wikki

Yep, that's me! Thanks! I can't for the life of me figure out where that pic was taken though... Haha. I was kinda all over the place that day trying to avoid the mess that was I-15 and make it back home after giving up on my commute to Sandy. Made it two exits and saw a truck do a 180 and another car slide across all 6 lanes. I didn't want anybody crashing into my baby.... Haha
Haha getting off Highland alpine.. I was in the white 4runner with the tire carrier

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Got a couple things going on for it. None of which is going to be the manual trans...though I've thought pretty hard about doing that. However, I'd much rather have an auto for many reasons. So, I'll be making some upgrades on this auto using some awesome new products that are soon going to be available through Cruiser Outfitters. :)

Oh, and I'm also swapping in some e-lockers. :)

Such a tease...

STAG

Silver 2DR JK. Not a great pic but maybe someone will recognize the plate?
IMAG0388_zpseehbdrg0.jpg

STAG

I believe that one is a vinyl wrap. There is also a gold (very high mirror finish) suv rollin around SLC

airmanwilliams

spotted a lifted green cherokee today in provo by the hospital with a BIG fox sticker on the back window. Guy was waving pretty crazy like to me and I dont know who it is. Crazy jeep owners and their jeep wave.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Antennas, definitely more antennas. And if he managed to stick a hilift on that bumper too I bet he could completely obscure his view of the road.