Spotted

sixstringsteve

Saw this on another forum and I thought it was a cool idea. If you spot someone's rig out and about, take a picture of it and post it up.

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I was driving around in Mesha's JK for a few days earlier this month and someone noticed it but didn't know who I was; they asked, "isn't that Davy's Jeep?" I answered, "maybe, I just stole it."

Good times.

sixstringsteve

Going UP! and Yota4runner, you have been spotted. Those are some mighty fine rigs if you ask me.

Going Up!

2012-10-29_13-40-14_605.jpg

Yota4runner

2012-10-29_13-43-07_505.jpg

Kevin B.

Big hippy
No pics, but I spotted what I assume is the TK Customs shop rig yesterday - a Pathfinder, I think, with some pretty slick orange and black graphics.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Speaking of Spotted, do any of you guys know a guy named Cody that built a Scout or perhaps it was a Bronco...but pretty sure it was a Scout. He lives or lived in West Valley ?

I used to work with him long time ago, like 8 years ago and he didn't own a cell phone back then lol.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I didn't have a chance to snap a pic but I just saw a really sick 1996-2001 gold SAS Tacoma with links rolling around in the Cottonwood Heights area

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i see the TK customs xterra around 54th south and 56th west a lot. not sure i've really seen anyone else but then again a lot of you don't live in the WJ area.

plus those of you that drive JK's blend in with all the other people that drive JK's :rofl: