....Squirrel!

What should the fate of the fat squirrels be?

• Put the morbidly obese critters out of their misery.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Let them continue living a fat and happy lifestyle.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Something else?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trap and Relocate to Bryson's yard

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm having a moral issue here. You see, I have these two squirrels in my back yard. They live in the trees, obviously, and eat the apples off of the tops of the surrounding apple trees. They are basically the fattest, slowest, laziest squirrels around and considering their diet seems to consist entirely of sugar, I'm surprised I don't found used insulin needles in the yard. I mean, even the trash pandas seem afraid of them I assume because of their substantial girth.

Anyway, they are really cute, but because they are so fat and lazy, they just hang out on the lower branches of my trees and annoy my dog. I've got the pellet rifle out a couple times to take them out, but then I realize they are so cute and I just can't do it. What would you do? Kill the little buggers or let them live?

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Over 89,000 responses can't be all wrong. :rofl:

Russians. :rofl:

Russian Squirrel's...

6hDPgdQ8_400x400.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I could probably lure their lazy obese tails into a trap with a baseball game and some doritos. I didn't realize Bryson's yard was a squirrel sanctuary.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I have the same issue with mourning doves. The suckers crap all over the kids swing set, toys, and trampoline. I feel bad if I kill them. But I hate them. I celebrate in silent victory each time one is snatched by a hawk.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have the same issue with mourning doves. The suckers crap all over the kids swing set, toys, and trampoline. I feel bad if I kill them. But I hate them. I celebrate in silent victory each time one is snatched by a hawk.
Spray/wipe the swing set with WD40. I know this works for most birds.